Press Start: Pac-Manifold Press Start: Pac-Manifold

Ah man, This ROCKS!

Dude, you are sweet. I love random but story based animations, and boy you have brought another fantastic animation to the table. The animations were smooth, and the voice acting just rocked, and let's not forget the fantastic plotline and senerio.

Good Job!

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

AMAZING!

I can totally relate to the robot, but, why did he get hit in the end, you just made me sad..

Lilium Lilium

All the graphics and all were cool but....

The story was weird, killing her family just to please a tree. Wo, and her brother, pulled right out of her mother's womb. Total violence. I wouldn't want her as a sister.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

I am quite honestly pissed but it's a great game.

I was leaving to go to the third town, and the game bugged. I was then able to select farmhouses on a map entitled 'undefined', and my weapon selection screen went blank with the exception of the traps. At this point I was pissed off because I was well into the game.

Unfortunately, this game suffers from the same issues that the other one did. Where is the save option? This game sucks to play if you have to do it in one shot, and im my case, I couldn't recover the data I lost.

Overall though, this game is pretty nice. I hate having to deal with so many buttons, but you've based this on a reality. If you enemy gets hit by a zombie wielding a knife, he'll most likely die. Survivors run away when the barricades are almost out, which even though I wasn't happy when it happened, knew why it did and appreciated you putting that in. The zombies rock and the mechanics are solid. The storyline is pretty much standard but you give an objective that is neat and interesting, and choosing where you search is definitely awesome.

Good job, but your work is seriously handicapped by your mistakes.

Mad Vlad! Mad Vlad!

It was ok.. but i found a glitch

Ohh.. good game but some problems.. Ok, I found a glitch..

Now, I have a mac G4, just so you know.. sometimes there is problems concerning the platform the game is played on..

So, I was in Level 1... and i found the third dragon tolkien or whatever those where.. (The one under the brige).. now, I had three so they started glowing.. so I decided to click on them.. a menu appeared and i couldn't really see the buttons.. so i clicked what seemed like the second one.. it took me to the level selection.. i cursed a little.. then went into the first level again.. This time, the brige was embedded into the screen.. like anywhere i went it followed.. i still had the same score too and all the items went back to their rightful place.. so if those dragon tolkiens provide a special attack if u find a certain number.. ive just found a way to get an endless supply of them.. anyways.. change the music.. lol

Good game overall..

Paranoia responds:

The dragon thingies just activate the gate so you can morph into the from you need to get past the big hedgey thingy.

As for the bug you described, it sounds like you've found a way to skip forward without properly removing all clips above the default depth. Sorry about that.

FlashMotion: Bubble Burst FlashMotion: Bubble Burst

This game was shit.. does not work with Macs

Stupid game.. I plugged in my mac webcam, and the game says sorry, it wont work cause there is not cam set up.. at the same time im looking at my live webcam feed while using Ichat.. I really wanted to play this game too.. damn it!

I know i havent seen anything but i know its really kewl so ill give it a 10

Getting Melodies Of My Head Getting Melodies Of My Head

I'm so glad Keith Apicary WON!

Amazing song! When I heard this in the audio portal I immediately had to listen and download it. I'm glad that you worked with Nathan and I'm glad you helped him win 10k. This song is epic!

Case Of The Mondays - Untitled Case Of The Mondays - Untitled

Now this is what I call TECHNO!

Im a big fan of Techno.. I loved this piece so much.. its just so unique and it sounds so good!

I have to download it.. hehehe

Fantastic job man!