Press Start: Pac-Manifold Press Start: Pac-Manifold

Ah man, This ROCKS!

Dude, you are sweet. I love random but story based animations, and boy you have brought another fantastic animation to the table. The animations were smooth, and the voice acting just rocked, and let's not forget the fantastic plotline and senerio.

Good Job!

At Least I'm Alive At Least I'm Alive

AMAZING!

I can totally relate to the robot, but, why did he get hit in the end, you just made me sad..

Lilium Lilium

All the graphics and all were cool but....

The story was weird, killing her family just to please a tree. Wo, and her brother, pulled right out of her mother's womb. Total violence. I wouldn't want her as a sister.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

YA CANADIANS!!!!!

When I started Flash, I seriously thought that canadien flash artists were rare, but I know the guy who does Minushi is canadien and now all you guys!! Sweet and you guys are so talented. YAY CANADA!!!!

Banjo-Threeie Banjo-Threeie

This is so cool! Great job John!!

This is your'e best work! I have beaten Banjo-Twooie and I couldn't wait for Banjo-threeie so this is kinda like the appitizer and the real game will be like the main course. I think the Banjo-threeie is cancelled thought since microsoft bought Rare but what the hell.

To Kill A Clock '05 To Kill A Clock '05

Sweet movie man!!

That was funny, I thought the graphics were cool. Did anyone notice that the clocks on the clock crew actually work as real clocks. I checked my time to the main menu clock and I matched. Cool!!

Goku's Hamster Goku's Hamster

Very good man!!!

That was awesome! I thought it would be another shit movie but it was really amazing, this deserves front page.

Moonlight Moonlight

This was fantastic!!!!

All your movie are great. I cant wait till Alien report 4 man. That will be amazing. You have a great sense of creativity and I sort of feel jealous cause I know ill never be as good as you but still fantastic work Jerry.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 5 Zelda: Heroic Rage 5

Wow but I knowticed a glitch.

This movie was awesome but at one point when ganon
crushes link into the wall and you see ganon comin towards link, Ganon is normal (horns back, eyes back)
When in the scene before link cut them off. Then after when link strikes Ganon Is back without eyes or horns.
That was alittle weird. But anyways This was alot better than I could do and i give you my props.

Starwars in 30 seconds Starwars in 30 seconds

Man this was funny

Great idea for star wars in thirty seconds. It was hilarious. If you would of made the graphics better and Made it a bit longer it would be so good.